Parent Organization: Club Sports
PROMOTING EVERYTHING RAD SINCE 2003
♦ The University of Vermont Ski & Snowboard Club, or more widely known as the UVMSSC, is the largest student run organization on the University's campus with over 2000 members in 2014-2015. The UVMSSC is a non-profit, non-competitive club dedicated to promoting member participation within the immediate, regional, and international snow sports communities. Our vision is to provide skiers and riders at the University of Vermont with the opportunity to foster and develop relationships within the entire snow sports community. Our community includes each individual club member, the Board of Directors, surrounding ski resorts, local sport shops, regional hardgood and softgood manufacturers and our sponsors. We strive to provide the necessary framework and tools by which the students and establishments can join together and become incorporated into one epic community of winter snow sport enthusiasts.
We bring you...
- Discounted Season Passes to VT's Premiere Mountains
- Free Transportation to the Mountains!
- Tons of Sponsors and Free Give-a-ways!
- CheapTrips: East Coast Weekend Trips, Winter and Spring Break trips out west!
- Club Branded Merchandise
- Epic on/off campus events including, Movie Premieres, Rail Jams, Gear Swaps, Industry Events, Mountainside BBQs, and MORE!
- Discounts to Local and Regional Shops and Companies, including Proform deals with you favorite industry leaders.
- A Group of stoked skiers and riders that represent the EAST COAST'S FINEST!!!
Membership is only $20! Sign-up in our office or at any of our events!
(Lynx and Facebook friends are not considered official members without paying annual dues, and cannot receive mountain, trip, or product discounts. Sorry)
Club Haus HOURS: Mon-Fri: 10-4pm
The Ski & Snowboard Club Haus is located on the first floor of the Davis Center across from the CATcard Service Center!
590 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05405